3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Court, Blyth, Worksop
Sold STC £200,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN - Individual Family Home
- Spacious Lounge, Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Three Double bedrooms, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Two Parking spaces & Courtyard Garden
Modern in design with a light and airy open plan arrangement to the living accommodation. Fantastic location to the centre of Blyth amongst bustling village life. Great evening scene with pubs and restaurant, village amenities including shop and post office. Easy motorway access, A1 within 5 mins.
Viewing's are essential to appreciate the spacious living accommodation on offer at this family home. Having a light and bright lounge, modern in design with an open plan kitchen and spacious dining/breakfast room. Turned staircase to the first floor giving access to the bedrooms. Three double bedrooms are set to the first floor, having an ensuite to the master and a spacious family bathroom. There is a courtyard garden to the side of the property and two allocated parking spaces to the communal parking area also visitor parking bay. The property is situated to the popular village of Blyth within walking distance to the charming village green and local pubs and amenities. Excellent primary school and healthcare facilities to the centre of the village. Commuters will find good links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, with Retford train station providing a direct intercity link to London's Kings Cross within approx 1hr 25mins.
This property really must be viewed to understand the modern open plan layout, appointments are via the agent.
Access to the property is via a covered entrance with a modern facing timber and glazed entrance door. The entrance area has a useful storage cupboard and the cloakroom is located here. Steps lead upto the hall way with a turned staircase leading upto the first floor and access into the kitchen.
Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a laminate floor, central heating radiator and a side facing obscured double glazed window.
Kitchen 17' 8" incl dining area x 11' 7" ext to 13'07 ( 5.38m incl dining area x 3.53m ext to 13'07 )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer with splashback tiling above the worksurface. Front facing double glazed window and appliances comprising of a five burner hob, electric oven and extractor fan, integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Wine rack, central heating boiler concealed behind a cupboard and laminate floor. Breakfast bar which is open plan to the dining area and partitions the kitchen and breakfast area.
Dining Room - Breakfast Area
Open plan to the kitchen with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access through into the lounge.
Lounge 19' 5" x 12' 3" to alcove ( 5.92m x 3.73m to alcove )
Light and airy lounge with a front facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed doors leading out to the garden. Two central heating radiators, laminate flooring and a feature stone surround with a gas fire inset and a stone hearth and back. Tv aerial with sky connection.
Having a turned staircase with loft access and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' 1" + door recess ( 4.11m x 3.68m + door recess )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, tv aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Modern white suite comprising of a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. Half tiling to the walls, extractor fan and a central heating radiator. Rear facing obscured double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 8' 1" + shower enclosure ( 1.68m x 2.46m + shower enclosure )
Fitted with a modern white bathroom suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and both a bath and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, half tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window.
The property has a low maintenance courtyard garden which is extremely private enclosed by a stone wall and having views of the village church. Majority paved with mature flower borders and plants. Having two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property with security lighting and visitor parking.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road heading out towards the A1 motorway. Go across at the roundabout and then enter the village of Blyth. Take the right hand turning onto Sheffield Road near the mini roundabout, go around the bend where the property can be found on the left hand side. Go under the archway to the parking area, property is first on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54271564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.