2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleValley Road, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £150,000
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Two Bedroom End-Of-Terrace Home
- Living Room & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Walking Distance To Town Centre, Railway Station & Letchworth Norton Common Nature Reserve
- Situated Within A Quiet Residential Area
- Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Areas
- ** BUYER'S INCENTIVE ** Available Upon Negotiation
**SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** An Outstanding Opportunity To Step On The Property Ladder With This Well Presented Two Bedroom SHARED OWNERSHIP Home Benefitting From Off Street Parking & A SOUTH FACING Rear Garden Featuring Both Lawn & Patio Areas. Call Early To Find Out If You Qualify To Purchase!
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door and window to the side aspect. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Telephone point. Understairs storage cupboard. Internal doors leading to the living room and kitchen/dining room. Staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Living Room 9' 1" x 12' 7" ( 2.77m x 3.84m )
Radiator. Fitted Carpet. TV point. Double glazed window to the front and side aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 9' 9" x 12' 8" max ( 2.97m x 3.86m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Plumbing for a washing machine. Combi-boiler. Electric oven. Tiled splash back. Double glazed window to the side and rear aspect. Double glazed door to the rear aspect leading to the rear garden.
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Double glazed window from the side aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Internal doors leading to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 9' 1" x 12' 9" ( 2.77m x 3.89m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 6' 3" x 9' 5" max ( 1.91m x 2.87m max )
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bath with seperate temperature taps. Radiator. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Driveway providing off street parking for up to two vehicles.
Lawn area. Driveway. Pathway leading to the front door. Shrubs. Side gated access leading to the rear garden.
Patio area adjacent to the rear of the property. Lawn area. Shrubs. Enclosed by fencing. Side gated access to the front garden.
Lease Length: 99 years starting from 1992.
Lease Length Remaining: (approximately) 75 years.
Housing Association: Sanctuary Housing.
Rental & Rent Charge (Based On Remaining 50%): (Advised) £218.95 per calender month.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54272947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.