4 bedroom detached house for saleNorman Avenue, South Croydon
Sold STC £725,000
- Four bedrooms
- Two very good size reception rooms
- 110ft approx rear garden in amazing condition
- Large garage
- Large drive which can accommodate up to four cars
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this well presented family home situated in a very popular residential location well positioned for both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead mainline train stationsa and the amenities.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this well presented family home situated in a very popular residential location well positioned for both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead mainline train stations and local amenities.
This double fronted property comprises of four bedrooms, a very good size family bathroom, two separate toilets and a fitted kitchen / dining room with doors leading to the garden. The property further benefits from two very good size reception rooms, a utility room, a store room, double glazing and gas central heating system. Externally this home features a 110ft approx rear garden in amazing condition, very much loved by the current owners, a large garage and large drive which can accommodate up to four cars. Presented in excellent decorative order we very highly recommend your earliest possible internal viewing.
Cloakroom 6' 2" x 3' ( 1.88m x 0.91m )
Lounge 25' 4" x 12' 6" ( 7.72m x 3.81m )
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 20' 11" ( 3.53m x 6.38m )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 6' 1" ( 3.10m x 1.85m )
Bathroom 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Garage 20' x 9' 4" ( 6.10m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54273202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.