2 bedroom penthouse for saleSaddlery Way, Chester
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom Racecourse apartment
- Aspect views overlooking the river
- Ideal first time buy
- Full ownership
Situated to the popular Racecourse apartments of the Saddlery Way development is this spacious two bed third floor apartment with allocated parking and visitor parking. The property is within easy distance of Chester Race Course and Chester City Centre and has aspect views overlooking the river
Situated to the popular Racecourse apartments of the Saddlery Way development is this spacious two bedroom third floor apartment with allocated parking and visitor parking. The property is within easy distance of Chester Race Course and Chester City Centre and has aspect views overlooking the river. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge/kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom and allocated parking.
Secure communal entrance with stairs and lift to third floor with access to the apartment.
Entrance Hall 24' 10" x 3' 8" ( 7.57m x 1.12m )
Recessed lights. Electric storage radiator. Loft access. Intercom phone. Built in airing cupboard housing the pressurised hot water system and shelving. Doors to lounge/kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/kitchen 23' 7" x 13' ( 7.19m x 3.96m )
Kitchen area being fitted with a range of white high gloss base and wall units with contrasting roll edge worksurfaces with inset circular sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring electric hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Built in electric oven and grill. Washer dryer and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Ceiling lights. Double glazed window to side elevation overlooking Chester.
Lounge area has electric storage radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Recessed ceiling lights. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations with superb river views. Double glazed door opening to corner balcony with attractive views.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
TV point. Telephone point. Electric radiator. Recessed lights. Double glazed window with shutters and views towards central Chester.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 3" + door recess ( 3.78m x 2.51m + door recess )
Electric radiator. Recessed lights. Double glazed windows with shutters to front and side elevations with views over Chester.
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower and glazed screen. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard beneath. Concealed cistern WC. Fitted mirror with shelving. Recessed lights. Shaver point. Part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Allocated parking with visitor parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54273335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.