2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePerscoran Way, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10
A Well-Presented, Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home Offering A 70% Share And Within Close Proximity To Pershore Town.
The Accommodation Comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Conservatory, Two Double Bedrooms And Recently Refurbished Wet Room. The Property Is Set On A Corner Plot And Benefits From A Wrap Around Garden And Extra Parking. Please Call The Pershore Office To Discuss The Share Details. Leasehold. EPC = C, 570 Sq. Ft.
Situation: Perscoran Way is situated on a quiet road in the centre of Pershore town. Pershore is a Georgian riverside market town benefiting from a wide range of shops and services including banks, building societies, post office, public library, modern health and leisure centre, cinema/theatre and a good selection of shops, the majority of which are successful independent traders. Schooling is available via middle schools in the town with further education and Sixth Form College available at Pershore High School, which is approximately one mile away.
Description: Built approximately 25 years ago the property comprises lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory, two bedrooms, wet room, private enclosed rear garden and off-road parking space.
Approach: Set in a corner plot with one allocated parking space and a paved area to fit potentially 2-3 more cars. A white UPVC door enters in to a porch suitable for a coat space and a door leads in to:-
Lounge: 3.68m x 4.14m max (12'1" x 13'7") A bright room offering plenty of space, the focal feature of the room is a wall mounted gas fire, the room is neutrally decorated and a double glazed unit overlooks the front aspect and has stairs leading up to the first floor landing.
Kitchen Diner: 3.68m max x 2.87m max (12'1" x 9'5") White high gloss units offers a range of base and wall mounted storage, with integrated gas hob, oven, sink with draining board and mixer tap over and space, plumbing and electricity for fridge and dishwasher, a double glazed unit looking in to and a door leading through to the:-
Conservatory: 3.84m x 1.9m (12'7" x 6'3") Having tiled flooring and currently used as a utility the room has electricity, space and plumbing for a freezer and washing machine. It enjoys views of the rear garden.
Master Bedroom: 2.97m x 3.68m (9'9" x 12'1") into wardrobe A double room with two double glazed units overlooking the front aspect allowing plenty of natural light and built-in wardrobes offer plenty of storage.
Bedroom Two: 2m x 3.7m (6'7" x 12'2") Another bright double room which enjoys views over the rear garden via two double glazed units.
Wet Room: 1.98m x 1.73m (6'6" x 5'8") Recently refurbished with wall mounted shower, hand wash basin and low flush w/c, a double glazed obscured unit allows natural light and ventilation and an extractor fan enables further ventilation.
Garden: A patio area is accessed via the conservatory and the garden is mainly laid to lawn with some established shrubs. With the property being a corner plot the garden wraps around from the front to the rear and at the side of the property features a potting area.
Shared Ownership: The Agent understands that the property is shared ownership with the purchase price representing a 70% share in the property. The remaining 30% share is owned by St Marys Housing Association. The property cannot be purchased to rent out and the purchasers must be of local connection, i.e. work, or family connections and cannot be able to afford to buy on the open market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER160142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Pershore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.