2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSheffield Road, Wymondham
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Popular Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
A rare opportunity to acquire this 50% shared ownership property set in the historic market town of Wymondham. This semi detached bungalow comprises 2 bedroom, 1 reception accommodation with benefits which include gas central heating, gardens and a single garage. Viewing is highly advised.
A rare opportunity to acquire this 50% shared ownership property set in the historic market town of Wymondham. This semi detached bungalow comprises 2 bedroom, 1 reception accommodation with benefits which include gas central heating, gardens and a single garage.
Opening to lounge, door to;
Lounge 11' x 17' 7" ( 3.35m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to the front, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, tiled flooring, airing cupboard, 1 1/2 bowl stainless single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over,
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 11' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coved and textured ceiling and radiator
Bedroom 2 8' x 10' 3" ( 2.44m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coved and textured ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Wash hand basin, radiator, heated towel rail, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiled flooring and WC.
Enclosed garden, laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, patio and timber shed,
Metal up and over doors, power and lighting, subdivided and stairs to roof storage.
Please be aware that there is an additional rental charge to be made payable to the housing association. Please contact for more information.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.