2 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Johns Road, Exmouth, Devon
- Split Level Detached Bungalow
- Integral Double Garage
- Extensive Private Lawned Garden With Paved Patio Terrace
- Split Level Entrance Hallway
- Large Lounge Arched Through To Dining Room With Patio Doors to Front Balcony and Rear Gardens With Stripped Wood Flooring
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- uPVC DG & GCH
- Double Garage and Parking For Several Vehicles
NO ON-GOING CHAIN. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered and private gardens. Comprising large lounge, arched through to dining room, opening to railed balcony, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, four piece suite bathroom and separate cloakroom, double integral garage and parking for several vehicles, upvc DG & GCH.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54281866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXM160202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.