1 bedroom apartment for saleStanwell Road, Penarth
- One Double Bedroom
- Penarth Centre
- Character Building
- Generous Size Living Room
- No Chain
Set in this character building is this attractive apartment. Internal Viewing's are advised. A spacious one bedroom apartment with high ceilings set in this converted period building located in the heart of Penarth town centre offering great accommodation.
Set in this character building is this attractive apartment. Internal Viewing's are advised. A spacious one bedroom apartment set in this converted period building located in the heart of Penarth town centre offering great accommodation comprising entrance hallway, generous lounge & dining room, modern fitted kitchen. The accommodation continues with one good size double bedroom and a bathroom with full length stained glass window. The property also benefits from a modern combi boiler.Some original features and an extended lease.
Door to communal hall with stairs rising to first floor
Storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms. Intercom system.
Lounge 16' 10" x 14' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to front. T.V point. Radiator. Telephone point. WIFI connection Picture rail.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.93m )
Fitted with wall and base units with sink and drainer. Integral oven. Gas Hob. cooker hood. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tile splashback. Window to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 14' 2" ( 4.17m x 4.32m )
Two double glazed windows to the side. Picture rail. Radiator. Small fitted cupboard with modern combi boiler.
Three piece comprising of: low level W/C. panelled Bath/Shower with glass screen. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Victorian stained glass window to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54286912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.