3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSlade Close, Sully, Penarth
Offers Over £249,950
- Generous Size Corner Plot
- Potential For Further Development
- Two Reception Rooms, Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- NO CHAIN
A very attractive semi- detached property set in this sought after area In Sully located in a charming cul de sac offering a generous corner plot with potential for further development subject to planning with accommodation.
A very attractive semi- detached property set in this sought after area In Sully located in a charming cul de sac offering a generous corner plot with potential for further development subject to planning with accommodation comprising, entrance hallway, cloakroom, generous lounge & separate sitting room and a modern fitted kitchen; the accommodation continues to the first floor with three good size bedroom and a superb bathroom. The property also benefits, catchments for Stanwell School, newly fitted boiler, front, side and rear garden with detached garage with drive and no chain.
Stairs to First floor understair storage, door to all rooms including cloak cupboard and cloakroom.
Wash hand basin, low level wc, Obscured window to side.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.20m )
Solid oak door into lounge, double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, feature electric fire with marble surround and mantle piece , arch into dining room.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
Double glazed patio door, solid oak door into kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, integral oven and gas hob, extractor hood, tile splash backs, double glazed window to side and rear , upvc door to rear garden, radiator.
Access to loft, ceiling light, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point. set of wardrobes
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear , TV point, radiator, set of wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 9' 3" Max ( 2.06m x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard/wardrobe.
A superb four piece suite bathroom comprising free standing bath, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail. fully tiled, double glazed window to rear.
Mostly laid to lawn, path to front door, gate to rear garden side garden with drive leading to garage.
Enclosed with fencing, mostly laid to lawn with a selection of mature trees and shrubs, two paved patio, pebbles sitting area with water features, decking, outside tap.
Garage 21' 10" x 12' 6" ( 6.65m x 3.81m )
Up and over door, power and light, wall and base units, work bench, shelvings, two windows to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54287308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.