5 bedroom cottage for saleCinderhills Road, Holmfirth
Withdrawn from Market
- GUIDE PRICE: £400,000 - £425,000
- Deceptively spacious home
- Accommodation over three levels
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Quality fittings throughout
- Off street parking to the front
- Rear south-westerly facing garden
- Popular village location close to Holmfirth centre
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE: £400,000 - £425,000
A very well presented and deceptively spacious five bedroom home with off street parking and garden, located above Holmfirth centre with ease of access to local amenities.
The quality of accommodation available will be evident upon viewing, with oak flooring throughout the ground floor, solid wood kitchen units, multi fuel stove to lounge and fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms. With gas fired central heating and double glazing, the home briefly comprises: entrance porch, hall, good sized lounge, superb dining kitchen with useful under stairs store and access to conservatory which enjoys its south-westerly position overlooking the garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and house bathroom, and to the top floor are two further bedrooms and shower room. Please see floor plan for room dimensions, as even the fifth bedroom could accommodate a double bed if required. Externally there is off street parking to the front with gravelled garden area, and to the rear is a lawned garden and patio seating area accessed from the conservatory which we are informed enjoys the sun for the majority of the day.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54287635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101343000625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Properties, Holmfirth sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.