3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilloughby Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £105,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached House Situated in Residential Location
- Modern & Well-Presented Living Areas Throughout
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Advised
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED to a HIGH STANDARD this three bedroom property is located within this popular residential area with local amenities, schools and green playing fields/parks nearby. Internally the property BOASTS CONTEMPORARY design throughout and externally has a fully enclosed rear garden.
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED to a HIGH STANDARD this three bedroom property is located within this popular residential area with local amenities, schools and green playing fields/parks nearby. Internally the property BOASTS CONTEMPORARY design throughout and externally has a fully enclosed rear garden. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the standard of property on offer.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.22m x 3.63m Max )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, electric fire with wood effect surround and marble effect back and halve, colonial door.
Kitchen 20' 2" x 9' 11" Max ( 6.15m x 3.02m Max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, inset spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, airing cupboard, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 7" ( 3.73m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.62m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bathroom 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
White four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail, cushion flooring, two double glazed windows overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54287704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.