3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshlea, Corby Hill, Carlisle
Offers in Region of
- Attractive semi detached house in village location
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom
- Living room, dining room, kitchen
- Central heating & double glazing
- 1 bed annex with living room & shower room
- Parking and garden, inspection recommended
- Energy Rating D
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A 2 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH DETACHED 1 BED ANNEX, situated within the popular village of Corby Hill, which lies approximately 4 miles from Carlisle City Centre. The property has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises:- Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Detached Annex with living room, utility, bedroom and shower room. Externally there is a Garden and Parking. Internal inspection highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54292405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR151205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.