2 bedroom apartment for saleTwo Fifty One, London, SE1
- 23rd floor, 2 bedroom apartment
- 725 sq. ft offering north west facing views
- Access to 24 hour concierge
- Close to Elephant and Castle tube station
- Estimated completion Q4 2017
A lovely twenty-third floor, two-bedroom apartment offering north west facing views towards The London Eye and Westminster, in a highly anticipated landmark tower, Two Fifty One, SE1.
Due to complete towards Q4 2017, the property will comprise approximately 725 sq. ft. and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from access to a fully landscaped residents garden and linear park, gymnasium and thermal suite, 24-hour concierge and private cinema.
The development is ideally located in Zone One, between Vauxhall and Tower Bridge and Residents will be within minutes of Westminster, the West End and the City.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54295283.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT150214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.