5 bedroom terraced house for saleElspeth Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Victorian Style
- Private Garden
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- Through - Lounge
- Close to Clapham Junction Railway and The Commons
- Modern Throughout
Bringing you the family home you've been waiting for.. boasting five double bedrooms, this beautiful Victorian house is not to be missed!
Bringing you the family home you've been waiting for... boasting five double bedrooms, this beautiful Victorian house is not to be missed!
You will benefit from plenty of storage space in cellar, large through lounge with access to the well maintained paved garden where you can enjoy socialising with family and friends and entertain with dinner parties and BBQ's. the stylish, modern style kitchen / diner boasts approx. 19ft also leading to garden, with double glazing and gas central heating, open fire place, separate WC for guests and modern 3 piece family bathroom set !
This property is located just off the popular Lavender Hill ( Clapham Junction end) offering great transport services with Clapham Junction Station moments always providing direct links to London Victoria, London Waterloo and Gatwick.
You're also just a short walk from the commons where you can enjoy lovely walks, leafy scenery and occasional entertainment.
Kitchen 19' x 9' 10" ( 5.79m x 3.00m )
Reception Room 26' 8" x 12' ( 8.13m x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 16' x 14' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.52m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 15' 8" x 15' 11" ( 4.78m x 4.85m )
Bedroom Five 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
From Branch -
Head east on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Kathleen Rd
Turn right onto Elspeth Rd/A3220
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54295507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.