4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Causeway, MARCH
Sold STC £380,000
- Detached Character House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Receptions
- 21ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Annexe to rear
- Just off Town Centre
A SPACIOUS CHARACTER HOME situated just off the Town Centre in its own grounds which will make an excellent family/two family unit.
This detached character house is situated in the south side of the Town, convenient to the Town Centre. The spacious accommodation benefits from four double bedrooms, three receptions, 21ft kitchen/breakfast room, along with utility room and an extremely useful annexe to the rear (additional work required) to suit many needs.
Front Entrance Door
All ground floor rooms leading off. Two radiators. Stairs leading to first floor.
Window. Low level wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Polished floorboards.
Lounge 18' max into recess x 13' 11" ( 5.49m max into recess x 4.24m )
Two windows to front. French doors to garden. TV point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with timber mantel. Picture rail.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 14' ( 5.05m x 4.27m )
Twin french doors to gardens. Recessed cupboard. Radiator. Picture rail.
Family Room 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Double glazed french doors to rear garden. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 5" x 12' ( 6.53m x 3.66m )
Window and door to rear. Fitted units comprising single drainer sink, worktops/ preparation surface with cupboards and drawers under, tiled splashbacks and matching wall cupboards. Plumbing for dishwasher. Coved ceiling. Inset spotlights. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler (in recess) with storage cupboards to either side. Step down to
Utility Room 16' 9" x 11' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.63m )
Tiled floors. Door to rear. Door to front. Stairs leading to annexe rooms.
First Floor Landing
With dog leg stairs from hall. Half way window. Radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 13' 11" max ( 5.66m x 4.24m max )
Two windows to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 13' 11" into recess ( 5.08m x 4.24m into recess )
Two windows to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Dressing Area 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Window. Radiator. Having access to both bedrooms two and three.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.68m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Two windows. Victorian style roll top bath with mixer taps over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
First Floor Annexe Rooms
(Situated above garage and utility room) and having stairs from utility room.
Room One 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
Window to front.
Room Two 16' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.38m )
Window to front.
(Former bathroom) Window to front.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
Double doors to front.
The property is situated on a corner plot which fronts The Causeway and Woodlands Avenue with fencing enclosing most of the gardens which are mature and laid to shrubs, trees and lawns, along with side vehicular access which leads to the garage and additional car parking spaces.
Please note, there is a half cellar at the property with external access.
Several improvements have been made by the current owners including re-wiring and overhauling of the roof along with re-roofing the annexe section.
From the offices of William H Brown proceed into High Street, leading into The Causeway. Proceed along and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54297643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.