4 bedroom detached house for saleCricketers Way, Benwick, March
Offers in Region of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 18' Living Room
- Separate Dining Room & Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
- 22' Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Additional Study/ Bedroom 5
- Double Garage with Electric Doors
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*18' Living Room
*Separate Dining Room & Study
*Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
*22' Master Bedroom
*En-Suite Shower Room
*Additional Study/ Bedroom 5
*Double Garage with Electric Doors
PVCu entrance door to the side leading to:
Tiled flooring, part glazed door to:
Understairs storage cupboards, walk-in storage cupboard, two radiators, laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, glazed double doors to Dining Room, door to:
Integral Double Garage
5.20m x 5.20m (17'1" x 17'1"). Two up and over remote controlled electric doors, power and light connected, PVCu double glazed window to side, floor mounted boiler, space for fridge, freezer and tumble drier.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level wc, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.65m x 2.67m (12' x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge, integrated microwave, freezer, dishwasher and waste, space for range, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
3.67m x 3.10m (12' x 10'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
5.46m x 3.58m (17'11" x 11'9"). PVCu double glazed window to side, coal effect living flame effect fire set in timber surround, two radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
1.89m x 2.50m (6'2" x 8'2") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
PVCu double glazed window to front, double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, dado rail, coving to ceiling, access to fully boarded loft with pull down ladder with power and light connected, door to:
6.86m x 3.57m (22'6" x 11'9") maximum including door recess. PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to front, two radiators, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over, matching shower base and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, close coupled WC, double glazed Velux window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.85m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9") maximum including door recess. Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.76m x 3.40m (12'4" x 11'2") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.72m x 2.45m (8'11" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Study /Bedroom 5
1.79m x 1.98m (5'10" x 6'6") minimum excluding built-in cupboard. PVCu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Re-fitted with three piece suite comprising bow fronted panelled Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
To the front is a double width concrete driveway leading to double garage, paved pathway leading to entrance door, laid to lawn with established shrub borders with ornamental tree.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, bricked paved sun patio with seating area, steps up to raised lawn area with well stocked established flower and shrub borders, gated side access leading to front, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54299104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.