3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Prudhoe, John Wesley Court

£110,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Mid Terrace House
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Two Reception Rooms
  • No Chain
  • Gardens
  • Energy Rating C

Full description

Rook Matthews Sayer are delighted to offer this charming home to the market.Set on a quiet development the property briefly comprises of a lounge diner, study and kitchen.To the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms and a bathroom.Externally there is a mature pretty rear garden and a well stocked small front garden.The home benefits from ample storage, gas fired central heating, double glazing and a close proximity to the local high street and amenities.Additional features include external power points and an outside water source.Perfect as a first time purchase viewings come highly recommended.**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
N.B. The property is also offered to own 25% and to rent the remaining 75%. Applicants must meet certain criteria. For more information please call Ryton office on 0191 413 1313.
Energy Rating C

The accommodation:


Entrance Porch:
Double glazed entrance door and courtesy light.

Lounge/Dining Room:
20' 6" (6.25m) X 14' 4" (4.37m) (max)
Double glazed window to the front and rear, under stairs storage cupboard, staircase to first floor, telephone point, television point and three radiators.

Study:
8' 3" (2.51m) x 5' 11" (1.8m) (max)
Double glazed window to the front, under stairs area and radiator.


Kitchen:
12' 4" (3.76m) x 5' 9" (1.75m) (max)
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the rear, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces above incorporating single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven, built in gas hob and wall mounted combination boiler.

First Floor Landing:
Access to roof space, built in cupboard and radiator.

Bedroom One:
9' 2" (2.79m) x 8' 5" (2.57m) (max)
Double glazed skylight and radiator.

Bedroom Two:
11' 2" (3.4m) x 8' 4" (2.54m) (max)
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Three:
11' 10" (3.61m) x 7' 10" (2.39m) (max)
Double glazed skylight, fitted bedroom shelves and radiator.

Bathroom:
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, panelled bath with tiled splash backs, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.

Externally:
To the front of the property there is a rockery with fence boundaries.

To the rear there is a paved garden with rockery, outside tap, outside power points, garden shed, fenced boundaries and gated access.







 


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 May 2016

Nearest stations

  • Prudhoe (0.7 mi)
  • Wylam (1.8 mi)
  • Stocksfield (2.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Rook Matthews Sayer, Ryton

2 Grange Road, Ryton, NE40 3LT

0191 687 0376 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Prudhoe (0.7 mi)
  • Wylam (1.8 mi)
  • Stocksfield (2.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Rook Matthews Sayer, Ryton

2 Grange Road, Ryton, NE40 3LT

0191 687 0376 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 6788947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Ryton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.