3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Hill Road, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- 19 ft 9 in Extended Lounge
- 20 ft 1 in Extended Kitchen/ Dining Room
- 147 ft (STMS) Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
** A THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE ** with rear garden measuring approximately 147 ft long (STMS) with an extended lounge and extended kitchen/ dining room. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom mid terraced house is situated in the popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, 19 ft 9 in lounge, 20 ft 1 in kitchen/ dining room, ground floor bathroom, first floor landing and three bedrooms. There is an enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 147 ft long (STMS) and off road parking. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 19' 9" x 14' 10" max narrowing to 11' 3" min ( 6.02m x 4.52m max narrowing to 3.43m min )
uPVC double glazed front window, two radiators, TV point, feature gas living flame fire with surround and hearth, understair storage cupboard, door to lobby, door to bathroom and door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 1" x 12' 2" max narrowing to 6' 6" min ( 6.12m x 3.71m max narrowing to 1.98m min )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, extractor fan, two radiators, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, door to the rear garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed front window, walk-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, storage cupboard, radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for one car and an access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. There is a pond and shed. The garden measures approximately 147 ft long (STMS) and is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate leading to the passage.
Leave Norwich heading east on Plumstead Road, continuing straight across the ring road roundabout onto Plumstead Road East and continuing into Thorpe St Andrew. At the two mini roundabout continue straight over then take the next right into South Hill Road, where the property can be found on your right hand side. Ref: 1683.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54301078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.