3 bedroom detached house for salePRIMITIVE CHAPEL LANE, SOUTH KILLINGHOLME
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached three bedroom family home
- Two reception rooms and open plan kitchen dining area
- Well maintained south facing rear garden
- A good sized front garden with drive to provide ample off road parking
- Fully centrally heated and double glazed
- In a good school catchment both for primary and secondary schools
- Good transport links, a is few minutes' drive to M180
- Energy Performance Certificate Rating D Council Tax Band C
Being brought to market by Crofts Estate Agents, Jolcarn could prove to be the hidden jewel in South Killingholme. The property is found down the tree lined Primitive Lane, which being a no through road gets very little traffic, which creates an almost rural feel. With its tree lined front garden, Jolcarn screams out kerb appeal, with the flower beds and the seating area in the front garden, how you could not feel relaxed as soon as you pull up to the drive. This aura of calm is carried on in the south facing back garden with its undercover dining area and raised flower beds, this is a garden to be enjoyed on the long summers evenings with a glass of wine in your hand. Crofts Estate Agents are giving someone a great opportunity to buy this well presented family home and the present owner have converted the garage into a large dining room, giving you a great entertaining space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54301225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6629996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.