2 bedroom flat for saleCrouch Hill, Crouch End, N8
Under Offer £925,000
- Fabulous two bedroom garden flat
- Boasts a very spacious reception room
- Offers a well-proportioned, eat-in kitchen
- Highlighted throughout with period features
- Benefits from a gorgeous 43' private garden
- Features stunning wooden flooring
- Excellent cellar for storage or possible office
- Own private entrance in a beautiful period conversion
Boasting a wealth of fabulous living space this impressive two bedroom garden flat offers a gorgeous bay-fronted master bedroom and good second bedroom, with a very spacious reception room and ample space to dine.
Located on Crouch Hill, the property is within easy reach of the delightful boutiques and cafes of Crouch End, with the green open spaces of Alexandra Park also nearby. Transport links include Crouch Hill Station (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 983202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.