Land for saleBankhall Lane, Hale, Cheshire
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Mature plot with planning permission
- Site area of just under half an acre
- Planning for home of approx 5,200 sq ft
- 5 bedrooms (all en-suite with dressing rooms)
- 3 receptions
- Gated access and substantial gardens
An exciting building plot with an innovative planning permission to create a fabulous family home set in a little under half an acre
The proposed accommodation extends in all to approximately 5,200 sq ft, comprising an entrance hall, family kitchen, lounge, TV room, garden room, utility room, workshop, garage and five bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suites. The property is nestled in a delightful mature plot in the highly regarded Bankhall Lane. The total site area is a little under half an acre, with a gated access and substantial gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Hale - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.