4 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh Road, Whaplode, PE12
- Detached Chalet style Home
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Kitchen and Utility
- Four Bedrooms in Total
- Two En-Suites and Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Driveway for cars & caravan with Turning Bay
- EPC Rating D
Pygott & Crone are pleased to offer for sale this individual and spacious chalet style property situated in the village of Whaplode. This unique extended home has been carefully designed throughout providing versatile accommodation to include; An Entrance Hall, Breakfast Kitchen Room with built in appliances, Utility, 32' length Lounge/Dining Room, Sun Room, Inner Hallway, Downstairs Bathroom, a Master Bedroom with fitted furniture and its own En-Suite Bathroom, Bedroom three. The First floor landing provides access to two further Bedrooms with one having a Balcony and another En-Suite Bathroom. Outside the property is approached by a driveway laid with granite chippings, a Double Garage with its own separate WC and front lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54304261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA160182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Holbeach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.