2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAmy Street, Leicester
- Was £150,000 oieo Reduced To £140,000 o/o
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Large Front Garden
- Garage & ORP
- No Upper Chain
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. Offering off road parking & a garage. Large front garden. Two entrances to the property, via hallway& the kitchen. The inside rooms comprise of a hallway, rear lobby, lounge, kitchen study/utility room, lean to, the bedrooms & a bathroom. NO UPPER CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. To the front can be found a front driveway providing off road parking and a single garage with up and over door. Access to the bungalow can be found either by a front door to the kitchen or a door leading to the main hall. Once inside you will have a kitchen, study room/utility room, lean to, family lounge, rear lobby, two bedrooms and a bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
Door to the front and radiator
Lounge 15' max x 10' 8" max ( 4.57m max x 3.25m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Kitchen 13' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. Window and door to the front.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Window to the side, work surfaces and radiator
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
Window to the front and doors to the front
Bedroom Two 19' 11" x 9' 6" ( 6.07m x 2.90m )
Window to the side, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Window to the rear, bath, shower cubicle, WC, vanity hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Front Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a single garage with up and over door and a large garden laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54304474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.