2 bedroom terraced house for salePercy Street, Hartlepool
Guide Price £95,000
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £100,000 TO £110,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £95,000 TO £105,000
- EXTENDED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space, generous size having a rear extension. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard with tasteful modern decor.
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space, generous size having a rear extension. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard with tasteful modern decor, this deceptively spacious property has evolved into what is an ideal family home. The layout in brief comprises Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hallway, through Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen and Breakfast Room, First Floor Family Bathroom and 2 good sized Double Bedrooms, fixed spiral staircase to Loft Room. Externally to the front there is a block paved Forecourt, fully enclosed Rear Garden, predominantly laid to lawn with decked patio area and access to Garage.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, internal door leading to;
spotlighting to ceiling, radiator, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
(into alcoves, excluding bay) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, inset 'living flame' gas fire, decorative coved cornicing, radiator, solid wood flooring, arch to;
Dining Room 12' x 11' 5" (into alcoves) ( 3.66m x 3.48m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
fitted with stylish wall and base units, having contrasting work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, inset stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, recess and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, arch leading to;
Breakfast Room 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to the rear, continuation of tiled flooring, radiator.
fitted with high quality ultra modern four piece white suite comprising tile effect panelled bath, walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand and low level low flush WC, mostly 'Italian' style marble tiling to walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect.
with spiral staircase leading to Loft Room)
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.58m )
(into alcoves and including robes) UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, coved cornicing, built in robes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 2" (into alcoves) ( 3.66m x 2.79m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Double Glazed Velux window, storage to eaves, power and lighting.
Block Paved Forecourt
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
predominantly laid to lawn with decked patio area, water supply, access to Garage.
up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54304534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.