2 bedroom flat for sale18/5 Balfour Place, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5DW
- Bright and well-presented, dual-aspect, second-floor flat forming part of an established modern development with views over Pilrig Park, located in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include light, tasteful decor throughout, a well-proportioned floorplan, good storage including bedroom wardrobes, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing windows, TV and phone points, secured entry system, landscaped grounds, and a private residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
This bright, quiet and well-presented, dual-aspect, second-floor flat (one of two on the level) forms part of an established modern development with great views over Pilrig Park. Located in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre, flat is aprox. one mile away from Princes Street.
Light and tastefully decorated throughout, the accommodation begins with an entrance hallway featuring space for outerwear storage, the secured entryphone handset, two built-in store cupboards, carpeted flooring and a spotlight fitting. The spacious living and dining room features a bay window with charming views over Pilrig park, and electric fireplace with tasteful surround, TV and phone points, and carpeted flooring. A bright fitted kitchen is set off the living room and includes laminate worktops, stainless-steel sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge, freezer, washing machine and an integrated double oven and ceramic hob. The first double bedroom is set to the rear and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, phone point, carpeted flooring and a spotlight fitting; whilst the second double bedroom is also set to the rear and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a spotlight fitting. The family size bathroom is set internally off the hall and is features a fitted vanity unit with inset handbasin and concealed-cistern WC, an electric shower above the bath, mirror light with shaver point, and tiled splash areas. In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing windows, TV and phone points, landscaped grounds, lift, and private residents' parking. Leith is a renowned and historic area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and additional supermarkets along the length of Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5642693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.