1 bedroom flat for saleNorthiam Street, Hackney
Sold by Us £335,000
- One bedroom ground floor flat nestled between London Fields and Broadway Market.
- Bright and airy open-plan reception/kitchen/diner.
- Access to a communal garden and a private car parking space.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Description BlakeStanley are pleased to offer to the market this one bedroom flat located on a quiet road just to the north of Regent's Canal. Nestled between Victoria Park and London Fields and situated on the ground floor of a well maintained block, the property comprises a semi open plan reception/kitchen/diner, a good sized double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Other benefits include two sizable storage cupboards, access to a communal garden and a private parking space. The property is ideally positioned for the cafÃ©s, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market as well as numerous other amenities whilst an array of transport links are also within walking distance, including Cambridge Heath Overground, Bethnal Green Underground and several bus routes. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617005213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blake Stanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.