2 bedroom detached house for saleGreenfield Park, Kirkpatrick Fleming, Lockerbie
- CORNER PLOT - DETACHED RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & DRESSING AREA TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- HALLWAY & SEPARATE BATHROOM
- OIL C.H & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY & GARDENS
Set on a corner plot this very well maintained and presented DETACHED RESIDENTIAL 2 BEDROOM PARK HOME situated in the popular GREENFIELD PARK SITE located in the heart of KIRKPATRICK FLEMING VILLAGE. Good access to local amenities including a village shop and bus stop, commuting links and only 4 miles from Gretna town.
Accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, second double bedroom and separate bathroom which is perfect for guests. The property has recently had 25 year guaranteed external insulation fitted and also benefits from having oil central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and easily maintained garden.
Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54305185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.