1 bedroom apartment for saleRhodfa'r Gwagenni, Barry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *MIN YIELD OF 5.2% PA*
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO CHAIN
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
*Min 5.2% YIELD!* A well presented ground floor apartment sold with no onward chain. Well suited to first time buyers, the property is ideally situated for the local shopping precinct and train station. Hall, living room with open plan kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Allocated parking.
A great opportunity to purchase are much sought after ground floor apartment at this smart development, popular with FTB's and BTL Investors alike.
The property offers open plan lounge/kitchen double bedroom and bathroom, has recently been redecorated and has brand new carpet throughout
Situated within walking distance of Morrisons supermarket and local train station, this property will not be around for long! Call today to arrange your viewing!
Communal Entrance Hall
Accessed via secure front door into communal hall with residence mail boxes and stairs rising to upper floors.
Via front door into entrance hall with two built in store cupboards, telephone entry system, wall mounted electric heater, power points. Doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen 20' 3" x 11' max ( 6.17m x 3.35m max )
The living area has a double glazed window to the rear, electric storage heater, telephone point, TV aerial point and power points.
The open plan kitchen offers wall cupboards and base units with complimenting worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring hob and chimney cooker hood over. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs and power points.
Double Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, TV aerial point, newly laid carpet and power points.
Fitted suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, shaver point, electric heater and extractor.
Allocated parking space and visitor parking available.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54305923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.