3 bedroom terraced house for saleBateman Road, Hellaby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offered For Sale With No Chain
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Popular Location of Hellaby
- Three bedroom Mid Terrace
- Enclosed Laid to Lawn Garden to Rear
Ideally suited for first time buyer is this three bedroom mid-terrace property. Briefly comprising lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom and rear garden and benefiting from BUYERS INCENTIVE. Viewings are highly advised.
Lounge 16' 4" Including stair recess x 12' 9" Plus Bay Recess ( 4.98m Including stair recess x 3.89m Plus Bay Recess )
With front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, electric fire with marble hearth and wood surround. Stairs giving access to upper level and central heated radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 4" Max x 7' 4" ( 4.98m Max x 2.24m )
Comprising various wall and base units with mounted worktop. Built in electric cooker and ceramic hob. recess for fridge freezer and washing machine. Inset sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. Small dining area with central heated radiator and uPVC double glazed door leading to rear.
Bedroom One 8' 8" To Wardrobe Recess x 9' 1" Plus Doorway Recess ( 2.64m To Wardrobe Recess x 2.77m Plus Doorway Recess )
A double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed window, laminate floor covering, built in wardrobes and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" Max x 8' 3" Plus Wardrobe Recess ( 2.82m Max x 2.51m Plus Wardrobe Recess )
A rear facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heated radiator and laminate floor covering.
Bedroom Three 7' Max x 7' 3" ( 2.13m Max x 2.21m )
Front facing bedroom with central heated radiator, uPVC double glazed window and laminate floor covering.
A modern bathroom suite with paneled bath, shower enclosure with electric shower, wash hand basin and low flush w/c. Cushion floor covering and central heated radiator.
A laid lawn to the rear with patio area for outdoor furniture. Outside tap and garden shed, side gate giving access to the shared access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54305965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.