4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Witley, Worcester, Worcestershire
Sold STC £400,000
- ONE RESERVED - LAST ONE REMAINING
- One of two high specification new build houses - in all about 2,000 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms and with a further family bathroom
- Lounge with wood burning stove. State of the art kitchen with dining and seating areas.
- Study. Utility room. WC.
- Karndean flooring and Porcelanosa bathrooms
- Off road parking, garage and rear garden
- Picturesque village location
One of two luxury detached four bedroom new build houses in a picturesque village location - ONE RESERVED, LAST ONE REMAINING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54307069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR150191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German , Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.