3 bedroom property for saleTowerton Cottage Muirside Of Kinnell, Arbroath, DD11
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES
- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
- Superb Detached Cottage
- 3 Double Bedrooms With Master En-suite
- Lovely Mature Gardens
- Far Reaching Views
- Spacious Lounge With Stove
- Convenient For All Angus Towns
* Traditional Detached Cottage with Lovely Mature Gardens
* 3 Double Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
* Study/Bedroom 4
* Spacious Lounge with Dining Area and Stove
* Kitchen and Family Bathroom
* Far Reaching Views
* Conveniently Placed For All Angus Towns, Dundee and the A90 Dual Carriageway
* LPG Heating Double Glazing
* Solar Panels
* Driveway Providing Ample Parking
* An Absolutely Beautiful Property
This is a most impressive stone built traditional cottage. The spacious accommodation comprises: lovely lounge/dining room with stove, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms with master en-suite, a study which could be utilised as another bedroom and family bathroom. There is LPG heating and double glazing. Externally there are superb mature gardens giving an open aspect and a summer house. There is a large driveway providing ample parking. This property offers a wonderful living environment and early viewing is highly advised. EPC Rating = Band E.
This property is located on the A934 Montrose to Forfar Road, just a short distance before the junction with the A933, making it an ideal base for those looking to travel to any of the Angus towns, Dundee or Aberdeen.
This is a very picturesque cottage, with lovely gardens in a convenient location. Viewing is essential to allow full appreciation.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54314185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528514327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.