2 bedroom flat for saleOrmesby Road, Badersfield, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000.
- Two Bedroom, First Floor Apartment
- Double Parking and Lock-up Store
- Double Glazed
- Nice Presentation
- Generous Accommodation Including a 17'10 Dining Kitchen
Purpose built and modernised two bedroom apartment in convenient village setting
Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000.
Very popular is Badersfield and relatively few apartments. This first floor, two bedroom apartment is bright and shiny with modern kitchen, double glazed windows, parking, lock-up store and generous proportions including 17'10 dining kitchen. Well placed for Broads, Coast and Norwich.
With step-in cupboard, storage heater, shelved linen cupboard and further cupboard
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
With two double glazed windows and storage heater
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 11' 8" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with tiled surrounds. Plumbing and space for washing machine, storage heater, cupboard housing hot water cylinder
Comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fan heater, chrome heated towel rail, tiled
Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window and double door wardrobe
Bedroom 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window and double wardrobe
Lawns surround the block, with surface of parking, pathways and lock up store
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54314587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.