3 bedroom detached house for saleAvebury Road, Chippenham
Sold STC £240,000
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Popular Location
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Well Presented Garden To Rear
- No Onwards Chain
Situated in a popular no through road on the West side of Chippenham this three bedroom detached family home is a must see! Well presented throughout an internal viewing is highly recommended,
Situated in a popular no through road on the West side of Chippenham this three bedroom detached family home is a must see! Well presented throughout an internal viewing is highly recommended to full appreciate what this property has to offer.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, single glazed window to side, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 10" x 11' 7" Max ( 6.05m x 3.53m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, television point, two radiators, ceiling coving and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' Max ( 3.56m x 2.74m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, asterite sink/drainer and tiled splash backs. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring and door to garden.
Loft access, airing cupboard and smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 8' 3" ( 3.40m Max x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, space in bulk head over stairs and radiator.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and W.C. Part tiled and vinyl flooring.
Lawned with mature trees and shrubs.
Patio and lawn, enclosed by panel fencing and hedging. Mature flowers and shrubs, gated side access and driveway.
With up and over door.
Driveway parking for several vehicles.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along Timber Street, turning right at the junction with Gladstone Road then right at the traffic lights. Take the left hand lane and first exit onto A4 Bath Road. Continue straight on turning right third exit at the Pheasant Roundabout onto Hungerdown Lane. Take the first left into Queens Crescent, first right into Avebury Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54315727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.