3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilne Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge, kitchen, downstairs wc and conservatory
- Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing where stated
- Off-Street Parking
Extended semi detached house which is close to the village amenities including schooling, motorway links and shopping facilities. Off Street parking and an enclosed rear garden. The property offers accommodation with a conservatory to the rear and wc/utility.
Viewings are essential for this well proportioned semi detached house situated to the village location of Bircotes. Sitting within a mature plot, with off street parking alongside and generous rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner and kitchen and good sized conservatory with a downstairs wc & rear lobby on the ground floor. Having three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Bircotes boasts a wide range of local amenities including shops, primary & secondary schools, modern healthcare unit and a leisure centre. Commuters will find easy access to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport. Appointments via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, have stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator with access to the lounge.
Lounge - Diner 17' 2" x 11' 4" max ( 5.23m x 3.45m max )
Having both a front facing and a rear facing double glazed window, an electric fire with a surround and a marble hearth and back, two central heating radiators and a tv aerial point. Access through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" + door recess x 14' max ( 3.30m + door recess x 4.27m max )
Having front facing and side facing double glazed windows, coving to the ceiling, matching wall and base units and space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher. Electric oven and hob with an extractor fan above, central heating radiator and a tiled floor. Door through to rear lobby and conservatory.
Downstairs Wc Room
With a low flush wc,
Leading off from the conservatory with plumbing for a washing machine.
Conservatory 6' 11" x 19' ( 2.11m x 5.79m )
Good sized upvc conservatory overlooking the rear garden, having a upvc and brick frame. French doors out to the garden, wall lights, central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and has access to the boarded loft via a ladder.
Master Bedroom 11' x 9' 8" + door recess ( 3.35m x 2.95m + door recess )
A double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, wardrobes to the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" Max x 9' 2" ( 3.48m Max x 2.79m )
A double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, a wardrobe to the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 8' 2" + recess ( 2.29m x 2.49m + recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.18m )
Having a rear facing obscure double glazed window, a corner bath and a shower cubicle with an electric shower. Low flush wc, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
The plot has a driveway to the front for off street parking, walled and lawned garden and flower borders, access through to the rear of the property.
At the rear there is a lawned garden with a paved patio area close to the house an outside light and an outside tap and garden shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1, take the right hand turning signposted Bircotes. Follow the road turning right onto Droversdale, where Milne Road can be found on the right hand side, the property is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54318017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.