6 bedroom detached house for saleWomersley Road, Knottingley
Guide Price £270,000
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000
- Offering extremely spacious, flexible accommodation throughout.
- Popular location on outer edge of Knottingley
- Three reception rooms, contemporary breakfast kitchen, cloakroom and utility room
- Two further rooms to basement
- Six bedrooms, en suite shower room and house bathroom
- Ample off street parking and play area
- Extended and refurbished six bedroom detached family home.
Only by an internal inspection can one truly appreciate the space, quality and versatility this extended and refurbished six bedroom detached family home has to offer. Situated on the outer edge of Knottingley, close to all amenities and with easy access to local centres and the motorway network.
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000 Situated in this popular residential area on the outer edge of Knottingley, close to local amenities and with easy access to local centres as well as the motorway network for those wishing to commute is this extended brick built six bedroom detached family home. Ideal for the growing family the property has been extensively extended and refurbished in recent years by the present owners and is maintained and presented to the highest standards throughout. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and an alarm system the property offers extremely spacious accommodation over three floors and only by an internal inspection can one truly appreciate the space, quality and versatility this lovely family home has to offer. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor Reception Hall, Inner Hall, Lounge, Dining Room. Breakfast Kitchen with access to Lower Ground Floor, Cloakroom, stunning Family Room and Utility Room. To the first floor there are five Bedrooms, with the Master having an En Suite Shower Room, and House Bathroom. To the second floor there is a further spacious Bedroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall and beyond a paved path and buffer garden with pebbled border. An extensive block paved drive, providing ample off street parking and with play area, leads down the side of the property.
With laminate flooring, ceiling coving and uPVC / glazed door leading out to the side of the property. Opening into...............
With stairs leading to first floor, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and down lighters.
Lounge 14' 1" into alcove x 14' ( 4.29m into alcove x 4.27m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a contemporary timber fire surround with marble effect hearth and insert housing an electric fire with brushed stainless style surround. With laminate flooring, ceiling coving, built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator and with archway leading into......................
Dining Room 12' 9" into alcove x 11' 10" ( 3.89m into alcove x 3.61m )
With window to the front of the property and having a timber fire surround with marble hearth and pewter surround housing a coal effect electric fire. With ceiling coving, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
This superbly fitted contemporary style kitchen has a comprehensive range of cream units to both high and low level incorporating an integrated dish washer, fridge, freezer and microwave and a free standing LG American style fridge freezer. Set within the laminate worktops there is a corner double stainless steel sink unit with chrome pedestal tap over and a Hotpoint stainless steel stove with five gas rings and electric oven and having a splashback and stainless steel extractor hood above. With wrap around breakfast bar, part tiling to walls and two windows looking out to the side of the property. Having access to basement and opening into family room
Having a white suite comprising low level w.c. and wash hand basin. With tiling to floor, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property
Family Room 17' 8" x 15' 8" ( 5.38m x 4.78m )
This particular spacious, light and airy room has uPVC / glazed French doors with glazed panels to the side leading out to the block paved play / seating area. With laminate flooring, down lighters, three central heating radiators and having arrange of modern built in cupboards / display shelves to one wall. With door giving access to boiler room.
Utility Room 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
This versatile room is currently used has a utility / hobbies room but has the potential for a number of uses including accommodation for an elderly / disabled family member. Having two windows looking out to the side of the property, Modern cream units to low level incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and with laminate worktop. With plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring and sloping roof incorporating downlighters and a velux style window, standard window and uPVC door leading out to the side of the property
Room One 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
Room Two 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Currently used as a gym and with downlighters
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading to second floor, ceiling coving, window to the side of the property and having access to loft
Master Bedroom 17' 8" maximum x 17' maximum ( 5.38m maximum x 5.18m maximum )
With windows to the side and rear of the property and having a comprehensive range of built in cream modern units comprising wardrobes, bedside cabinets and dressing table. With laminate flooring, two central heating radiators and ceiling coving.
En Suite Shower Room
Having a three piece white suite comprising shower cubicle, low level w.c. and vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under and a pelmet with downlighters over incorporating a wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window to the side of the property.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
With window to the front of the property and having built in white wardrobes, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
With window to the side of the property, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and central heating radiator
With laminate flooring and ceiling coving.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.51m )
With window to the front of the property, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and having built in modern corner wardrobe , shelves and cupboard
Bedroom Five 10' 8" x 5' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.65m )
With window to the side of the property, built in storage cupboard, built in corner wardrobe, laminate flooring and ceiling coving
House Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.78m )
Having a three piece white suite comprising of a side fill bath with shower over, low level w.c. and vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under housing a wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window to the side of the property
Second Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboard and down lighters.
Bedroom Six 25' maximum x 13' 2" maximum ( 7.62m maximum x 4.01m maximum )
With two windows to the front of the property offering far reaching views and with window to the rear incorporating a window seat. Having wood effect flooring and two central heating radiators.
To the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall and beyond an enclosed buffer garden, accessed by a pedestrian steel gate, with paved path and pebbled border. Double steel gates lead to the extensive block paved drive, providing ample off street parking, and with an enclosed seating / play area to the rear.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A645 Knottingley Road. Proceed into Knottingley and at the Hill Top traffic lights continue straight ahead on to Weeland Road. After passing Morrisons supermarket on the right hand side continue well along before turning right on to Womersley Road. Continue well along and the property will be found on the right hand side identified by the William H. Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54318274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.