2 bedroom apartment for salePalmeria Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- PURPOSE BUILT BUILDING IN FANTASTIC LOCATION
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN
- WARDROBE SPACE AND EN SUIT SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING AREA
- SUN TERRACE
- SEPARATE FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BRIGHTON AND HOVE TRAIN
- STATIONS AS WELL AS THE BEACH AND TOWN CENTRE
Excellent transport, excellent position, excellent lock up and leave...
On your doorstep is the gorgeous Palmeria Square along with Hove Station being within easy reach for the London
commuter. The beach is in close proximity as well as the busy café and restaurant culture of Church Road.
The accommodation is spacious and bright throughout. The flat is positioned on the ground floor with two good sized
bedrooms and a large open plan kitchen living area. The master suite is generous in size with both en suite and dressing
area. The kitchen is well equipped with integrated appliance and the flat also benefits from a sunlit terrace and an
off street parking space. The building is well kept with smart communal areas and lift access.
This property is a must see for anyone looking for location, location, location!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN150282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.