3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrleans Road, Liverpool
- L13 Postcode
- Mid terrace
- Impressive kitchen
- Spacious bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
A stunning three bedroom terraced home has come to market via Jones & Chapman on Orleans Road, L13. Ideal for a first time buyer this beautiful home has been presented to a high standard throughout.
A stunning three bedroom terraced home has come to market via Jones & Chapman on Orleans Road, L13. Ideal for a first time buyer this beautiful home has been presented to a high standard throughout. You are greeted by an inviting entrance hall, leading through to a spacious lounge and dining room. There is also an impressively stylish extended kitchen that leads out to a rear yard. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
A stunning three bedroom terraced home has come to market via Jones & Chapman on Orleans Road, L13. Ideal for a first time buyer this beautiful home has been presented to a high standard throughout. You are greeted by an inviting entrance hall, leading through to a spacious lounge and dining room. There is also an impressively stylish fitted kitchen that leads out to a rear yard. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Door to the front, double glazed window to the front, ceiling rose, coving, two meter cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 12' 4" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.76m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, living flame gas fireplace, radiator, picture rail, coving, ceiling rose.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving, door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' x 6' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer, spot lights, double glazed window and door to the rear.
Stairs rising from the ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into bay x 10' 10" into recess ( 4.17m into bay x 3.30m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, picture rail.
Double glazed window, radiator and combi boiler.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.08m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, spot lights, towel rail, fully tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54320236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.