4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Farm Way, Brayton, SELBY
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- High Quality Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Two Garages & Driveway For Multiple Parking
- Income Generating 4KWp PV System
- Intruder Alarm System
Providing ready to move into accommodation and benefiting from; 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS including master with EN-SUITE, high quality kitchen & bathroom suites, enclosed rear garden, 2 garages and driveway for multiple vehicles. Internal viewing is a must!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this four bedroom detached property in the popular Location of Brayton. Ideally located within immediate access of Selby town centre and it's amenities including banks, restaurants, bus and train stations. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan lounge-diner, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally boasts from driveway, rear garden and two integral garages. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed, early viewing is highly recommended!
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the side aspect, having a central heating radiator and leading to;
A great addition to any family home, comprising of: wall mounted sink, w.c, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Open Plan Lounge-Diner 26' 4" max x 10' 11" ( 8.03m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, tiled hearth and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and laminate flooring.
Central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and access door to the integral garage.
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 3.10m max )
Fully fitted high quality kitchen with a range of wall and curved corner base units comprising of; granite work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, built in wine rack and recycling bins, full height pull-out larder unit, integrated Bosch electric oven with four ring induction hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer machine, central heating radiator, LED ceiling spot lights, two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side elevation, hatch providing access to the part boarded loft, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, central heating radiator and leading to;
Master Bedroom 13' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 3.58m max )
The master bedroom benefits from two free standing wardrobes, a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and door providing access to;
High quality luxury en-suite comprising of: fully tiled walls and floor with natural travertine stone tiles and matching mosaic tiles in the walk in shower. Remote control digital Aqualisa power shower, under floor heating, white floating hand basin and w.c., heated towel rail, bespoke fitted mirrored toiletries cupboard, illuminated non-misting vanity mirror, shaver point, LED ceiling spotlights, PIR controlled floor lighting and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 18' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.69m x 2.67m )
A double bedroom comprising of: two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.15m )
The third double bedroom comprises of; double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
The fourth and final double bedroom comprises of; double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
High quality modern family bathroom comprising of; full natural travertine stone tiling, bath with mixer taps and Aqualisa power shower over, wall mounted sink, dual flush w.c, two heated towel rails, shaver point, touch light switches including extractor fan, ceiling spot lights, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property provides ample off-street parking with a tarmac driveway and two integral garages with power and lighting and up and over doors.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, two storage sheds, one which has power and light, plant and shrub borders, paved pathway leading down the side of the property and enclosed by a boundary wall incorporating timber fence panels.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54320248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.