2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWinston Way, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Re-Furbished Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- New Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN……ready to move into. Benefiting from being refurbished throughout to a good standard. ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing essential!
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
4.58m x 3.05m (15'4" x 10'03") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point.
3.08m x 2.75m (10'11" x 9'3") UPVC Double glazed window and door to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator. Inset spotlights.
Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Built in storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Loft access.
4.58m x 2.74m (15'4" x 9'1") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
2.46m x 2.75m (8'9" x 9'3" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
1.54m x 1.83m (5'6" x 6'1") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Laid to lawn with shrub borders.
Enclosed by fencing. Side access gate. Laid to lawn with shrub borders. Gravel and paved areas. Brick store shed. Wooden garden shed. Outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54321031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.