3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriory Crescent, Scunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House in a Residential Area
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Storage Garage
Positioned in this RESIDENTIAL AREA with local schools and amenities nearby is this three bedroom semi- detached house. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory and bathroom suite. Externally offers an ENCLOSED rear garden & storage garage.
Positioned within this RESIDENTIAL AREA with local schools and amenities nearby is this three bedroom semi- detached house. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory and bathroom suite. Externally offers an ENCLOSED rear garden & storage garage.
Radiator, single glazed window to side, wooden door to front.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.34m )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fire, radiator, television point, coving, wood flooring, glass panelled door.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, open fireplace, radiator, coving, parkay floor, glass panelled door.
Kitchen 20' 11" x 6' 7" ( 6.38m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, understairs cupboard, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and side, single glazed window by back door, stable door, glass panelled door.
Single glazed window to side, radiator, lights, wood flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking rear and side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, feature fireplace, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, central heating boiler, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Decking, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54322183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.