3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Honing, North Walsham
- Detached Three Bedroom House
- Rural Village Setting
- Ground Floor WC
- Parking, Garage and Large Workshop
- Impressive Conservatory
- Guide Price £250,000 - £270,000*
** Guide Price £250,000 - £270,000*
Well presented detached house offering a lot in a rural village setting, with Norfolk Broads and well served North Walsham within about 15 minutes drive, bonus of a garage sized workshop
A well-proportioned detached house in convenient yet rural village setting. Generous rooms including a 23' living room, breakfast kitchen and attractive conservatory opening to rear garden. Outside, plenty of parking, garage and garage sized workshop will appeal to many
Of L-shaped layout, with double glazed door to front, double glazed window and stairway leads off
With WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fan heater, tiled floor and double glazed window
Lounge 23' 5" x 11' 3" ( 7.14m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to front, two storage heaters, stonework fireplace and conservatory doors from hallway and kitchen
Conservatory 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
Serves as a very pleasant dining room.
Of brick construction with double glazed windows, double glazed doors to rear garden, natural wood finish laminate flooring
Breakfast Kitchen 16' max x 11' 1" max ( 4.88m max x 3.38m max )
An L-Shaped Room comprising kitchen 11' x 7'11 and Breakfast Area 8'1" x 7'9
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink and tiled surrounds, Eyelevel electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dishwasher. Step-in understairs cupboard with light, double glazed door to side approach, storage heaters and narrow alcove
With panelled wood doors opening off
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to front
Bedroom Two 11' 2" min extending to 14' 10" into approach x 8' max ( 3.40m min extending to 4.52m into approach x 2.44m max )
With double glazed window to rear
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to front
Suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin with unit surround, part tiled walls and double glazed window
With low brick wall to the road, shingle driveway leads to garage 19'5" x 9'8" and widens in front of the house to offer turning/extra parking space
A sheltered, lawned garden with borders and a paved patio adjoining the house. Greenhouse, garage/workshop 21'9" x 11'10"with paved approach
A gate opens to covered sideway, leading front to rear, passing kitchen door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54324232.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.