1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 11, 18 Colonsay Close, Granton, Edinburgh EH5 1BF
Sold STC £109,500
- Beautifully-presented and bright, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a communal courtyard, set in a contemporary, factored development in Granton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Light and well-maintained, the lift-served property is in excellent condition throughout.
- Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from a landscaped communal grounds to the rear, taking the form of a raised courtyard with railed walkways, as well as unallocated parking in the underground residents'...
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sundays 2-4pm.
CLOSING DATE set for Friday 8th July @ 12 noon. Beautifully-presented and bright, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a communal courtyard, set in a contemporary, factored development in Granton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. Light and well-maintained, the lift-served property is in excellent condition throughout. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the accommodation is entered via a welcoming entrance hall providing access to all rooms, featuring two built-in cupboards, the entryphone handset and wood-effect laminate flooring. Offering space for dining furniture, the good-sized, dual-aspect living room features south-facing side windows providing excellent natural light; whilst the open-plan kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine, stainless-steel sink with drainer and splashback tiling. There is a front-facing, carpeted double bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors adding to the sense of space; and a large, front-facing bathroom, accessed off the hall, with a white three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from a landscaped communal grounds to the rear, taking the form of a raised courtyard with railed walkways, as well as ample, unallocated parking in the secure underground residents' car park. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6714869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.