2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Tiled step with recessed sealed unit double glazed aluminium door to:
Access to loft space with fitted ladder, artex ceiling, power point, radiator, shelving airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater and digital programmer. Central heating thermostat. Doors off to:
13'4" (4.06m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Feature period-style wooden fire surround with marble inlay and hearth, incorporating gas fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water. Power points, TV socket, radiator, artex and coved ceiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front.
11'1" (3.38m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, artex and coved ceiling.
11'1" (3.38m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
[measurements include doorway entrance area]
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, artex and coved ceiling.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls, radiator, artex and coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
11'4" (3.45m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
[measurements include doorway entrance area]
Good range of matching light wood-effect base and wall cabinets incorporating space for free-standing electric cooker with extractor hood over. Round edge work surface areas, stainless steel single drainer 1 1/2 bowl inset sink, space and plumbing provision for slimline dishwasher, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer. Artex and coved ceiling, power points, radiator, built-in shelved pantry cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC coated aluminium door to rear.
FRONT GARDEN Of open plan design and laid mainly to lawn with flower borders.
A twin track concrete driveway, provides off-road parking space for 3 vehicles and leads down to:
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE
19' (5.79m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Up and over main entrance door, window to rear, power points and lighting. Personal side door into rear garden.
An attractive, fully enclosed, west facing area which is again laid mainly to lawn with 2 curved corner flower borders. There are also concrete pathways, a concrete patio, courtesy lighting and cold water tap.
TIMBER TOOL SHED
6'8" (2.03m) x 4'8" (1.42m)
Standing on a concrete base.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B.
DIRECTIONS: Head out of Swaffham, south, along London Street towards Newmarket. Turn right off London Street, immediately before the General Stores, into Haspalls Road. Turn second left off Haspalls Road into Greenhoe Place and then first left. Follow this road down, around to your right and then turn first right into Courtfields. Follow the road round to your left and you will find the property along on your right hand side.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.