3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSomerset Close, Harpur Hill, Buxton
Offers in Region of
A delightful three bedroomed semi detached property quietly located in a quiet and popular cul de sac. With Upvc double glazing and gas central heating. Driveway parking and gardens to front and rear. Accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, inner hallway, cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom three, and to the first floor two further double bedrooms and recently installed bathroom. Early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Porch - With ornate lead glazed Upvc entrance door. Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Fitted cupboard housing the gas meter. Door through to:
Inner Hallway - Dado rail. Laminate flooring. Telephone point. Two central heating radiators. Stair case to first floor. Obscure glazed Upvc window to side. Built in storage cupboard. Feature archway.
Cloakroom - Fitted with a dual flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin. Central heating radiator.
Lounge - 19'10 x 11'11 (6.05m x 3.63m) - Upvc double glazed window to front. Two central heating radiators. Pebble effect electric fire with marble effect insert and hearth with timber surround. Useful under stairs storage cupboard with light.
Kitchen - 11'11 x 6'9 (3.63m x 2.06m) - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and wine rack. Fitted working surfaces incorporating an oval stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Gas cooker point with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Tiled flooring. Built in separate storage cupboard. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 10'10 x 6'7 (3.30m x 2.01m) - Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Cupboard housing the electricity meter. Electricity fuse board.
First Floor - Landing - Dado rail. Doors off. Access to loft void.
Bedroom Two - 12'1 x 6'11 (3.68m x 2.11m) - Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Recently fitted with a white three piece suite to comprise: offset panelled bath with shower over and fitted curved shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Tiled splash backs. Central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window to side. Large over stairs storage cupboard with wall mounted 'Glow Worm' gas combination boiler.
Master Bedroom - 12' x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.12m) - Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
Outside - To the front of the property is a flagged driveway with lawned garden to the side. To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden with flagged and gravelled areas and timber fencing to the boundaries.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54333857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25785195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.