1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 12, 35 Bryson Road, Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11 1DY
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a Victorian tenement in the popular residential area of Polwarth, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, sash and casement windows, TV and telephone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, and a modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
- In addition, there is an attic space for additional storage, secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden, with on-street permit parking located to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Available on Sunday between 2-4pm or by appointment with MOV8.
This bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, is set quietly to the rear of a traditional Victorian tenement in the popular residential area of Polwarth. This ideal starter-home is conveniently located for access to Edinburgh city centre, financial district and educational institutions. The accommodation begins with a good-sized hall giving access throughout, and featuring two built-in store cupboards, one of which houses the washing machine; the entry system handset; coving; power points; inset lighting; and wood-effect laminate flooring. The living room features period cornice-work and picture rail, TV and phone points, wood-effect laminate flooring and a central light fitting. A bright, fitted kitchen is set internally and includes tiled flooring, inset lighting, granite-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled splashback, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan. The double bedroom has a leafy view over the gardens and features coving, a press cupboard housing the central heating unit, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a pendant light fitting. A spacious bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite which includes a mains shower above the bath, tiled walls and flooring, a mirrored wall cabinet, stainless steel ladder-style radiator and inset ceiling lighting. In addition, the property benefits from a sizable storage space in the roof above hall/kitchen. The enclosed shared garden is exceptionally well-maintained by the residents and features a patio, drying area, tall trees and a mix of established shrubbery. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End. There is good local shopping throughout, Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets, whilst adjacent Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5995857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.