4 bedroom barn conversion for saleWrexham Road, Ridley, Tarporley
Sold STC £460,000
- New barn conversion with garage within courtyard development
- Shaker-style fitted kitchen with oak worktops
- Suffolk oak internal doors, brushed chrome sockets & switches
- Oil-fired central heating system
- Double glazed West Port bespoke traditional timber windows and doors
Set in the stunning Cheshire countryside, Ridley Croft Barns are an exclusive conversion of Victorian barns into eleven luxury, 3 and 4 bedroom homes that surround a spacious courtyard. No onward chain and part exchange available, please ask in branch for information.
RAVENSMOOR HOUSE, 7 RIDLEY CROFT BARNS
Ravensmoor House forms part of a small, peaceful and rural development of barn conversions with superb open views over adjoining countryside. Arranged over two floors and immaculately presented throughout the spacious accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room charming dual aspect lounge and a well-appointed dining kitchen with a range of shaker style units and built in appliances. The spacious upstairs features four double bedrooms, two en-suites and a beautifully fitted bathroom. The master bedroom is of a grand size and has a beautiful dual aspect with incredible views. A lovely feature is the large, landscaped, southerly facing rear and side corner garden that provides far reaching views across the neighbouring farmland. There is also allocated parking and an attached double garage. There is no on-going chain and part-exchange is available.
Cloakroom/ W.C 3' 1" x 6' 3" ( 0.94m x 1.91m )
Lounge 21' x 15' 10" ( 6.40m x 4.83m )
Kitchen/ Dining 20' 6" x 10' 5" ( 6.25m x 3.18m )
Utility Room 6' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 21' 4" x 16' 5" ( 6.50m x 5.00m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.21m x 1.73m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 17' 7" ( 3.07m x 5.36m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
En-Suite 4' 6" x 6' 7" ( 1.37m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 10' 5" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.97m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.49m )
From our branch, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and continue to the T-junction at the bypass. Turn left and proceed to the traffic lights at the crossroads by the Red Fox public house. Turn right onto the A49 and continue along until reaching Ridley. Turn right onto the A534 and proceed for just over half a mile and the entrance to the development will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54338059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.