2 bedroom terraced house for saleThomas Chapman Grove, Southbridge, Northampton
Sold STC £172,000
- Popular Town Centre Location
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Situated in the popular Southbridge area is this modern mid terrace house with south facing rear garden. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking to the front. Early viewing is strongly advised.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point, double glazed French doors to the rear aspect and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.15m x 1.91m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling to splashback areas, fitted electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for white goods. Double glazed bow window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.81m max x 2.87m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, complementary tiling to splashback areas and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with timber fence surround.
Paved to provide off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54338080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.