4 bedroom detached house for saleBurghley Drive, Kidderminster
Sold STC £225,000
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND UTILITY ROOM
- CORNER PLOT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***EXTENDED***BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN***34 FT GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR***DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING*** Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and family bathroom.
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home situated on a corner plot and in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having driveway parking, a 34 ft garage with an electric door and a stunning enclosed rear garden. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Tarmac drive, lawn area and flower beds.
Double glazed door to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wood effect flooring and doors to lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled walls, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 15' including stairs ( 5.03m max x 4.57m including stairs )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, wall lights, stairs to first floor landing, two gas central heated radiators and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 4" max x 13' max ( 4.37m max x 3.96m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, strip light, coving to ceiling, a range of wall, drawer and base units, wine rack, worktops, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heated radiator and a door to utility.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, a range of wall and base units, worktops and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, loft access and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 4" front of wardrobes x 8' 10" ( 4.06m front of wardrobes x 2.69m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, mirror fronted wardrobes and a gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and fan, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' 8" excluding door access ( 3.68m x 2.03m excluding door access )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, dado rail, gas central heated radiator and inner hallway with loft access leading to main landing.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.64m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, shower cubicle, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled walls and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced and hedged borders, raised flower beds, pergola and outside tap. There is also a super covered seating area which is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your free time with friends or family, The timber deck has inset lighting and the pergola has corner lighting to for you to enjoy a glass of wine in the summer evenings.
Tandem Garage 34' 9" x 7' 3" ( 10.59m x 2.21m )
Electric up and over door, strip lighting, power points and a range of wall, drawer and base units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54338086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.