4 bedroom terraced house for saleMoot Close, Downton, Salisbury
- 4 BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- GENEROUS LIVING SPACE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
A very spacious and well presented terrace property situated within a popular location with benefits including generous size lounge, good size fitted kitchen, utility room, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom with whirlpool bath. Further benefits include gas central, double glazing.
A very spacious and well presented terrace property situated within a popular location with benefits including generous size lounge, good size fitted kitchen, utility room, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom with whirlpool bath. Further benefits include gas central, double glazing. A particular feature of the property is the large rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with raised paved patio area and good size shed/store.
Leave Fordingbridge in a northerly direction towards Salisbury. On reaching the traffic lights at Downton turn right and proceed through The Borough, into the High Street, turn right into Moot Lane and left into Moot Close.
The Village of Downton:
Downton is a well served historic village situated in the valley of the River Avon, some 7 miles south of the Cathedral City of Salisbury. The village offers a good range of shops and services, including a public library, banking, post office, hairdressers and doctors surgery. In addition there is a leisure centre, several public houses and churches of various denominations. Downton has a primary school and a secondary school, with nearby Salisbury offering other independent, grammar and secondary education. Communications are good, via public transport or by car, to Salisbury, Ringwood and Bournemouth. Downton is only three miles from the boundary of the New Forest National Park with its many opportunities for walking and riding enthusiasts.
Living Room 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Kitchen Diner 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 3.89m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 17' 6" x 8' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 13' max x 8' ( 3.96m max x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54338201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB102098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.