3 bedroom barn conversion for saleWrexham Road, Ridley, Tarporley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- New barn conversion with garage within courtyard development
- Shaker-style fitted kitchen with oak worktops
- Suffolk oak internal doors, brushed chrome sockets & switches
- Oil-fired central heating system
- Double glazed West Port bespoke traditional timber windows and doors
Ridley Croft Barns are an exclusive conversion of Victorian barns into eleven luxury, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Set in the stunning Cheshire countryside, the properties surround a spacious courtyard and offer luxury living. No on-going chain and part-exchange available.
THREAPWOOD HOUSE, 10 RIDLEY CROFT BARNS
A spacious and beautifully presented newly converted barn set down a country lane within an attractive, private courtyard setting. the barn has an abundance of charm and character throughout with fabulous accommodation over two floors. Threapwood House provides an open plan kitchen diner, lounge, utility room and downstairs w.c To the first floor is three double bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a fabulous rear garden, separate car port and private rear garden with a southerly aspect. There is no on-going chain and part-exchange available.
Cloakroom/ W.C. 4' 10" x 2' 7" ( 1.47m x 0.79m )
Lounge 13' 1" x 18' 5" ( 3.99m x 5.61m )
Kitchen/ Dining 12' 7" x 18' 6" ( 3.84m x 5.64m )
Utility 8' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 13' 7" extending to 19' 6" ( 4.04m x 4.14m extending to 5.94m )
En-Suite 7' 6" max x 5' 6" ( 2.29m max x 1.68m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 13' 9" extending to 19' 8" ( 4.01m x 4.19m extending to 5.99m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 14' 7" ( 2.39m x 4.45m )
Bathroom 7' 6" narrowing to 5' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.29m narrowing to 1.68m x 2.64m )
From our branch, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and continue to the T-junction at the bypass. Turn left and proceed to the traffic lights at the crossroads by the Red Fox public house. Turn right onto the A49 and continue along until reaching Ridley. Turn right onto the A534 and proceed for just over half a mile and the entrance to the development will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54341641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.